GROUP PUPPY CLASSES
We Address Common Puppy Training Needs, such as:
- basic manners
- body handling desensitization
- learning canine communication signals
- managing social play
- polite greetings
- preventing resource guarding
- avoiding puppy pitfalls like nipping, mouthing, and more!
Group Class Fee Structure:
Purchase a package of credits and schedule at your convenience. Each class must be scheduled individually. New Client Packages include a credit to attend Dog Training 101.
New Client Starter Packages
- 6(+1) Credits = $249
- 12 (+1) Credits = $439
Returning Client Packages
- 6 Credits = $219
- 12 Credits = $409
GET YOUR PUPPY STARTED OFF ON THE RIGHT PAW!
The Canine Solutions DogSchool offers Group Classes for puppies between 8 and 20 weeks of age.
The Puppy Social
The Puppy Social is a Modular Group Class. Purchase a package of Group Class Credits and schedule at your own convenience. You can schedule your own class, or call us and we can get you on the roster. The Puppy Social Group Class is designed to address common puppy training needs. Entire families are welcome, an additional adult to occupy any young children is helpful!
THE PUPPY SOCIAL
- For Puppies 8-20 weeks of age
- Meets every Saturday at 8:30am
- Class is 1 hour
- Flexible start and stop dates ensure that your puppy always has a variety of playmates in all shapes and sizes
- All puppies must be examine by a veteranarian prior to their first social
- At least one round of parvo/distemper and a negative fecal test are required
*No Shows or Cancelled Appointments with less than 48 hours notice will result in a forfeited credit.
As a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and bully breed enthusiast Emily has been serving the needs of local dog owners since 2009.
417 N. Rawhide Dr Ste H
Olathe, KS 66061
Mon – Fri: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm