Group Classes for Puppies
The Canine Solutions DogSchool offers group classes for puppies between 8 and 20 weeks of age. Get your puppy started on the right paw!
The Puppy Social
- For Puppies 8 – 20 weeks of age
- Meets weekly, Saturdays at 8:30 am
- Class is 1 hour in length
- Flexible start and stop dates ensure that your puppy always has a variety of playmates of all shapes and sizes.
- All puppies must have examined by a veterinarian prior their first attendance
- At least one round of parvo/disptemper and a negative fecal test is required.
Looking for one on one attention? Consider our Private Puppy Primer Training Package!
The Puppy Social is a Modular Group Class. Purchase a package of group class credits and schedule at your own convenience. You can schedule your own classes or call us and we’ll help you get on the roster.
The puppy social group class is designed to address common puppy training needs, such as:
- learning basic manners
- body handling desensitization
- learning canine communication signals
- managing social play
- polite greetings
- preventing resource guarding
- avoiding puppy pitfalls like nipping, mouthing, and more!
Entire families are welcome. An additional adult to occupy young children is helpful.
Group Class Fee Structure
Purchase a package of credits and schedule at your convenience. Each class must be scheduled individually. New Client Packages include a credit to attend Dog Training 101.