Group Classes for Puppies
The Canine Solutions DogSchool offers budget friendly group classes for puppies under 20 weeks of age. A combination of social interaction and basic obedience skills, this class helps owners get their puppies started on the right paw!
The Puppy Social
- For Puppies 8 – 20 weeks of age
- Meets weekly, Saturdays at 8:30 am
- Class is 1 hour in length
- Flexible start and stop dates ensure that your puppy always has a variety of playmates of all shapes and sizes.
- All puppies must have examined by a veterinarian prior their first attendance
- At least one round of parvo/disptemper and a negative fecal test is required.
The Puppy Social is a Modular Group Class. Purchase a package of group class credits and schedule at your own convenience. You can schedule your own classes or call us and we’ll help you get on the roster.
The puppy social group class is designed to address common puppy training needs, such as:
- learning basic manners
- body handling desensitization
- learning canine communication signals
- managing social play
- polite greetings
- preventing resource guarding
- avoiding puppy pitfalls like nipping, mouthing, and more!
Entire families are welcome. Children may need an activity or an additional adult to occupy them during class time.
- Available packages & costs*
- 4 (+1) Credits = $150
- 8 (+1) Credits = $250
- 12 (+1) Credits = $350
- 16 (+1) Credits = $450
*packages include Dog Training 101 class