LOW VOLUME SPECIALIZED DAYCARE FOR YOUR SPECIAL PUP!
BECOME A DAY SCHOOL MEMBER TODAY!
DaySchool isn’t like other Doggie Daycares! The DogSchool offers an exclusive Play & Train membership designed to continuously reinforce desirable social skills and good manners. Dogs are well-stimulated throughout the day and go home with their social, exercise, and mental enrichment needs met!
Let the DogSchool deliver the best care and social development available to your puppy or dog! DaySchool Membership Perks include:
- Small play groups of 6-12 compatible dogs under direct interaction with our experienced, force-free training staff.
- 10% discount on all additional training and care services (i.e. group classes, private lessons, Boarding+, and more!)
- Exclusive member access to In Home Boarding+ service
- Social Events
How DaySchool Memberships Work:
- DaySchool includes 2 visits per week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Choose Half days (2 training sessions per visit) or Full days (4 training sessions per visit)
- Half days choose between Morning or Afternoon attendance.
- Dogs enjoy a midday lunch break and nap time at 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- Play Groups and outdoor Potty breaks are provided in between training sessions.
Add-ons for DaySchool Members:
Half Day – $41
Full Day – $66
Nail Trims – $10
Baths – Priced according to weight and coat length, price includes nail trims.
Concierge service – $25, limited availability and must be pre-arranged.
As a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and bully breed enthusiast Emily has been serving the needs of local dog owners since 2008.
417 N. Rawhide Drive
Olathe, KS 66061
Mon – Fri: 10am – 8pm
Sat: 10am – 4pm
Sun: 10am – 6pm