Dog Training Apprenticeship Program
Let Canine Solutions help you release your inner dog trainer with our immersive apprenticeship program
Canine Solutions’ 3 Level Apprenticeship Program is designed to support and empower the next generation of Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainers. Each level is designed to be completed at your own pace. A full-time apprentice (12 hours/week) should expect to accrue enough hours to sit for their certification exam within approximately 9 months.
Students who commit to the full 3 level course can expect to be prepared to pass the Certified Professional Dog Trainer- Knowledge Assessed. Feel confident knowing you have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful and effective dog trainer.
Canine Solutions Apprenticeship Overview
For Consideration Applicants Must:
- Be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license from Kansas or Missouri.
- Have performed a minimum of 20 hours of Volunteer work at an approved shelter.
- Provide 3 animal related references.
- Complete the Apprenticeship Application and submit the $35 application fee.
- Undergo a background check.
- Have received a high school diploma or passed an equivalency test.