Dog School Group Classes
Canine Solutions offers a variety of group classes from Modular Group classes that meet the same time and day each week to seasonal specialty classes that meet a few times a year. Purchase a package of credits and schedule online today!
Please note: For dogs with special behavior needs or court-mandated dog training, please refer to Private Dog Training
Available Group Classes
The DogSchool offers the following group class options:
- For puppies up to 20 weeks
- For non reactive dogs over 20 weeks
- For dogs with special needs and/or owners ready to take their training skills to a higher level!
Tips for Success in Group Class:
- Withhold food for a minimum of 3-4 hours before class.
- Mix your dog’s regular meal with cooked or canned chicken and bring to class in a zip lock bag!
- Over estimate and bring the good stuff!
- Use a Treat pouch
- Can be purchased at the DogSchool for your convenience.
- Use a 6-foot non-retractable leash with a sturdy well-fitted buckle or martingale collar
Group Class Fee Structure
Purchase a package of credits and attend at your convenience. Each class must be scheduled individually. New Client Packages includes a credit to attend Dog Training 101 for owners only.
New Client Starter Packages
Returning Clients Packages: