Day School and Care Services
For dogs who deserve the best in Daytime play and learn, care environments!
The DogSchool offers an unmatched day care option, designed to reinforce desirable social manners, maintain common basic obedience behaviors, and build confidence and happiness in your dog! At the DogSchool, your social dog will participate in small play and learn groups, under direct interaction with our experienced, force-free attendants. Dogs are well-stimulated throughout the day and go home feeling accomplished.
The DogSchool offers over 5000 sqft of indoor, climate-controlled training spaces, including a larger main training area which is divided by moveable barriers, a cushioned agility room with fun and challenging obstacles, resting cots, quiet nap areas for portable kennels (also available and provided on site), and an outdoor play yard for weather-appropriate days! Since our attendants are experienced in reward-based training, bring your dog’s morning and/or evening meals and we’ll feed them strategically throughout DayCare(+). Is your dog on daily medications? We’ll help keep them on schedule as well, at no extra charge. The DogSchool features a full kitchen and no routine task is too cumbersome for maintaining a healthy, happy pet! Outdoor potty breaks are offered and available to your dog every 30 minutes between play group hours (described below) and hourly otherwise.
- DayCare+ play and learn groups operate Monday through Friday, between 7:30 to 11:30 AM, and 12:30 to 4:30 PM.
- Early Drop-Off begins at 6:30 AM; and Pick-Up is available until 5:30 PM (Mondays and Wednesdays), 7:30 PM (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and 6:30 PM (Fridays).
- “Half Days” are generally considered participation in any single play and learn group time block (AM or PM), plus drop-off and pick-up outside of the other play and learn group time block. “Full Days” include participation in both AM and PM play and learn group time blocks.
Half-Day DayCare+ Pricing
Full-Day DayCare+ Pricing
Teacher’s Pet – For New Clients
Teacher’s Pet – DogSchool Packages are the most comprehensive dog training solutions available in the metro area! Canine Solution’s Teacher’s Pet Packages include:
- DaySchool 4-Week Package
- One additional private training session (1-hour) with our Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Group Class credits, which may be used for any of our basic obedience or specialty group classes.
- Discounted rates for overnight Boarding+ and exclusive promotional offers!
Teacher’s Pet Packages will provide you and your dog the best opportunity to build a strong bond, confidence in your ability to handle your dog in social settings, and consistency in desirable manners and obedience behaviors. Achieve a long-lasting relationship with your dog built upon trust through force-free training and understanding your dog’s motives and communication signals!
Half-Day Teacher's Pet Packages
Full-Day Teacher's Pet Packages
For forming consistent obedience behaviors and desirable habits in dogs!
DaySchool – For Existing or Returning Clients
At The DogSchool, we boast of mastery in learned behaviors through operant conditioning, with a dedication to force-free, positive reinforcement! DaySchool, the best training option for building consistency and forming desirable obedience habits, includes participation in DayCare(+), as well as breakaway one-on-one training rotations, multiple times per day, with our Certified Professional Dog Trainer. DaySchool is a popular option for all ages and a range of behaviors that are often difficult for owners to teach on their own due to time constraints or capacity to remain consistent. Whether you have a new puppy that needs potty training, an adult dog that pulls on leash, or you’d really like your dog to come when called, even when distractions are abound…we have you covered, and more!
- DaySchool sessions occur daily (Monday through Friday), typically between:
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM, 10:00 – 11:00 AM, 1:00 – 2:00 PM, and 2:30 – 3:30 PM
- “Half-days” include two AM or two PM 1-on-1 training sessions
- “Full-days” include all four sessions.
DaySchool may be purchased at a daily rate for current/previous Canine Solutions clients; or as 4-week packages for new clients, as well as current/previous training clients. The 4-week DaySchool packages are offered in a variety of options and include a private training consultation with our Certified Professional Dog Trainer, typically scheduled near the end of the 4-week program. DaySchool clients are eligible for discounted Boarding+ rates as well!