Though times are changing our canine companions’ social development will continue to be essential to the community. Canine Solutions is a committed and responsible member of the community and will do everything possible to help you accomplish your dog training goals while adhering to cultural expectations of cleanliness and social distancing.
Canine Solutions’ Official Statement Regarding COVID-19
March 22, 2020
To Our Dearest DogSchool Clients:
As you are likely aware, an official Stay-at-Home order has been issued for the 4 core KC Metropolitan counties, including Johnson County. At Canine Solutions, we are ever mindful and on guard against careless practices that could facilitate the spread of COVID-19.
The care, social, and mental development of our pets is an essential aspect of daily life. As such, we will be modifying our services to fall within current expected practices and to adapt to current service volumes.
Effective Immediately (subject to change in the event new parameters are released):
- DaySchool at the DogSchool is temporarily unavailable
- Existing DaySchool Packages and DogSchool Memberships may be converted into Private 1 on 1 Consultations, In Home Day Training, or our exciting new Walk & Train Program.
- Zoom Video Conferencing is now available for Private Consultations
- Puppy Social and Canine Life and Social Skill group classes will meet on a virtual platform
- Specialty Classes are temporarily suspended
- Group class credits may also be converted to other existing services
- Special events are currently postponed
- In (Our) Home Board & Train is available and priority for current DogSchool Members
All services will be conducted with strict disinfecting and social distancing procedures to ensure we do our part to curtail the spread of the Coronavirus. A staff member will reach out by phone this week to assist with current package reassignment and scheduling.
We thank you sincerely for your continued patronage and loyal friendship as we all navigate this new and surmountable adventure together. Please take advantage of our restructured services and please leave a review for us on Facebook or Google.
We will continue to accept new clients and greatly appreciate your referrals and continued support. We look forward to continuing to help you and your pets with training and enrichment needs!
Emily & Christian
Co-Owners of the Canine Solutions DogSchool