Dog Training Careers and Apprenticeship
Our Careers and Apprenticeship opportunities are perfect for those seeking to work professionally with dogs!
Canine Solutions employs Certified Professional Dog Trainers and those working toward certification (Junior Dog Trainer), as well as a variety of support staff such as Trainer’s Assistants and Receptionists. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Release your inner dog trainer with our immersive apprenticeship program!
Canine Solutions’ 3 Level Apprenticeship Program is designed to support and empower the next generation of Positive Reinforcement Dog Trainers. Each level is designed to be completed at your own pace. A full-time apprentice (12 hours/week) should expect to accrue enough hours to sit for their certification exam within approximately 9-12 months.
Students who commit to the full 3 level course can expect to be prepared to pass the Certified Professional Dog Trainer- Knowledge Assessed. Feel confident knowing you have the skills and experience necessary to be a successful and effective dog trainer.
Canine Solutions Apprenticeship Overview
For Consideration Applicants Must:
- Be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license from Kansas or Missouri.
- Have performed a minimum of 20 hours of Volunteer work at an approved shelter.
- Provide 3 animal related references.
- Complete the Apprenticeship Application and submit the $35 application fee.
- Have received a high school diploma or passed an equivalency test.