Maybe your dog is almost perfect and just needs some rough edges smoothed out. Maybe you’re looking for classes because you and your dog are bored and are looking for something to spice up you life! Canine Solutions offers everything from classes for puppies to basic obedience and specialty classes.
HOW IT WORKS
Purchase a package of credits then apply those credits to your desired attendance dates. Schedule each class individually. Package includes a credit to attend Dog Training 101 owners only seminar that meets Tuesday nights, every other week.
* For dogs with special behavioral needs, or court mandated training, please schedule an INITIAL CONSULTATION.
REQUIRED TOOLS FOR CLASS
- Treat Pouch
- Plenty of High Value Dog Treats
- 6′ Standard (non-retractible) leash
- Close toed shoes
- Front connect harness (optional)
TIPS FOR GROUP CLASS
- Attend Dog Training 101 Owners Only Seminar as soon as possible
- Prior to class, withhold food for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Soak your dog’s regular kibble with broth the night before.
- Mix the soften broth with cooked chicken, hot dogs, cheese bits, or other high value training treat. Overestimate and bring the good stuff!
- Use a Treat Pouch!
- Use a 6-Foot, Non-Retractable leash, with a well-fitted buckle or a martingale collar.
Q: Can I just show up?
A: We keep a roster to ensure that our classes are not overfilled. You can schedule your own credits online or email us for help.
Q: Can I use a choke or prong collar?
A: Canine Solutions is a force free facility. Please bring your dog on a flat buckle or martingale collar or a Front Connect Harness.
Q: Do you require masks for class?
A: Canine Solutions honors the right to self determination for our clients, their pets, and staff. We will never inquire about your personal medical history.
Q: Should I bring a clicker?
A: Clickers are great! If your dog is not previously savvy to the clicker please leave it at home.
Q: Can I bring my kids/spouse/mom/etc?
A: Yes, though 3 is often a crowd. Please be mindful that kids often tire quicky and can be overwhelmed by boisterous puppies and dogs.
Q: If I miss a class can I make it up?
A: A well trained dog requires commitment and we show up for you so please show up for us. Reschedules with more than 48 hours notice are no problem! Because Group Classes often have wait lists no-shows and cancelations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the scheduled credit. Reschedules with 24-48 hours notice will be acommodated with a $25 rescheduling fee.
Q: My scheduled changed can I get a refund?
A: the Puppy Social and Canine Life and Social Skills are modular classes meaning you only schedule your credits for dates you know you can make. If you are unable to make future group classes at all we will credit your remaining balance to your account for use one a different service. Partially completed packages will not be refunded.
As a Certified Professional Dog Trainer and bully breed enthusiast Emily has been serving the needs of local dog owners since 2008.
417 N. Rawhide Drive
Olathe, KS 66061
Mon – Fri: 10am – 8pm
Sat: 10am – 4pm
Sun: 10am – 6pm