Dog School Group Classes
An affordable way to instill great obedience in social situations for your dog!
Group classes are not appropriate for dogs who behave aggressively towards people, children or dogs.
Tips for success:
- Withhold food for a minimum of 3-4 hours before class.
- Mix your dog’s regular meal with cooked or canned chicken and bring to class!
- Bring a towel or blanket for your dog to rest on.
- Use a 4-foot non-retractable leash with a sturdy well-fitted buckle or martingale collar
Positive Reinforcement For Puppies Under 20 Weeks
Start your new family member off on the right paw with our group class for puppies!
The Puppy Socials are an on and off leash group class for puppies up to 20 weeks of age. Prevent predictable puppy problems like jumping, mouthing, playing keep away. Puppies will learn basic obedience like sit, down, and recall and you’ll learn how to communicate better with your canine. Families are welcome. Proof of Distemper and Parvo vaccinations: required.
- 4 Session Package: $125 *Select ‘View Details’ to register for classes!
- 8 Session Package: $225 *Can be used for both the Saturday and Thursday Puppy Social!
- Basic obedience
- Handling desensitization
- Resource guarding prevention
- Polite social interactions
- Pottying in the house
- Mouthing & Jumping
- Running away & Stealing items
Positive Reinforcement Classes for Dogs over 5 months
C.L.A.S.S. is an on-leash basic obedience class for dogs over 5 months. Learn the basic training skills and how to get your dogs to behave politely in social situations.
This multi-tiered program developed by the Association of Professional Dog Trainers uses positive reinforcement to strengthen relationships between humans and their canine companions. The skills in each level vary in the level of difficulty and distractions.
- 4 Session Package: $125
- 8 Session Package: $225 *Can be used for both the Saturday and Thursday C.L.A.S.S!
- Wait at the Door
- Come & Leash up Manners
- Loose Leash Walking & Attention
- Meet & Greet
- Leave It
- Wait For the Food Bowl
- Stay & Settle
- Give & Take
- Spin & Fetch
- Speak & Paw
Tuesdays 6:45-7:45 pm
A safe intro to standard Agility equipment.
(4) 1-hour sessions
This Class provides a safe and fun introduction to standard agility equipment. Great for dogs who need to build confidence or for dogs with a little energy to burn. A basic training class is recommended to ensure your dog’s safety.
Tuesday Nights at 5:30 pm
Harried hounds is a group class that provides reactive dogs an opportunity to refine their social skills. All teams must complete an Initial Consultation and at least two follow-up sessions. Class meets every other week.
Owners must also the Harried Hounds Owners Only Orientation without their dog.
Saturdays 11 am-12 pm
Looking for something more to do with your dog? Our rotation of specialty classes will help keep your dog in tip top shape!
Each class meets for 4 consecutive weeks (expect for National Holidays) with one week in between. Purchase a single class or attend them all!
Please Note: Group classes DO NOT satisfy requirements for court ordered dog training. Please refer to Private Dog Training for these options.80